Messages les plus consultés

samedi 5 février 2011

Luxury Fragrances

Here a selection of my favorite Orientale Luxury fragrance, "Parfum de niche", that you can't find everywhere, some brands are arabic and some are not, but it's arab great fragrances. I enjoy AMOUAGE which is amazing particulary Gold and the latest one Memoire.
Memoire by Amouage- This luxury fragrance is so amazing I just ordered it and I really fall in love with. Its a magic fragrance with a long stay made by frenkincense, dark wood, Musk .... Amouage is a very luxury Omani brand, I can say taht its my favorite brand.















La Maison Dorin- Its a very old  and prestigious French brand made in 1780 and used to be the official "parfumeur" of French kings. I love the 4 fragrances "air d'arabie". My favorite one of the four is Taif's rose but you can also enjoy the 3 others fragrances: Musk, Amber and Oud.





Montale Parfums: Saudi Arabian Brand, Im planning to buy some of them, I will lets u knwo which one I choosed... Montale do amazing arabic fragrance too.
Armani Privé: This is the  private Armani's collection of arabic fragrances: Oud Royal, Arabian Rose and Amber. The design of the bottle is simple and classy I really love it!!!!!!!!
TOM FORD- PRIVATE BLEND:  A big selection of original mix and fragrances, choose yours!!!! 



Leaves your Comments about the selection, which arabic fragrance do you use, and if you tried some of this selection. Thankssssss

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire